Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Pipe Wall Strength -- go for Galambos(?)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Pipe Wall Strength -- go for Galambos(?)
- From: "Acharya, Suresh" <Suresh.Acharya(--nospam--at)ci.concord.ca.us>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:48:06 -0700
From: Michel Blangy [mailto:mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 1:04 PM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: Pipe Wall StrengthHow can I calculate the wall strength of a round pipe with a concentrated load perpendicular to the wall?Thanks in advance,Michel Blangy, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Pipe wall strength
- Next by Subject: Place of Public Assembly
- Previous by thread: Re: 1979 SBC
- Next by thread: RE: Hand-held Calculator Recommended -- HP -10C