Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Hand-held Calculator Recommended -- HP -10C[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Hand-held Calculator Recommended -- HP -10C
- From: "Acharya, Suresh" <Suresh.Acharya(--nospam--at)ci.concord.ca.us>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:03:06 -0700
From: Wontae Kim [mailto:kimwontae(--nospam--at)email.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:05 AM
Subject: Hand-held Calculator RecommendedHi,I need your recommendation for good hand-held calculator.I have been using Sharp EL-5150 for 20 years.Now time has come to replace this excellent calculator.Please post which calculator is the best!Thanks!
--Want an e-mail address like mine?
Get a free e-mail account today at www.mail.com!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Hand-held Calculator Recommended
- Next by Subject: Handrail Loads vs Short Term
- Previous by thread: RE: Pipe Wall Strength -- go for Galambos(?)
- Next by thread: Re: 1979 SBC [AKA Mickey]