RE: 1979 SBC

On that same note, does anyone know of a source for legacy codes such as the old BOCA and SBCCI back to the early 80’s?

Ideally they would be available in PDF format but I’d settle for a tattered ring binder. I would think that some of these codes would be public domain by now.

Thanks.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net