From: Terry Weatherby [mailto:terry(--nospam--at)wrfed.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:34 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Hand-held Calculator Recommended

Hi guys;
	I have both an HP-41CV and an HP-41CX with various warn out buttons
and would gladly pay $900 for a decent refurbished HP-41.  I will check ebay
? thanks for the tip!
	I currently use an HP-49GX which I hate with a passion.  The buttons
are constantly dropping numbers and hard to press.  Most of our calculations
are on Excel spreadsheets now, though.  When I go looking for a new
calculator, I generally check with the boys at DSA to see what they are
using.
	I can?t use any of those TI or Sharp products ? if it doesn?t have
an ENTER button, I can?t use it.  I lose too many numbers!
	Take care,

Terry Weatherby, SE
Weatherby-Reynolds-Fritson
Engineering and Design