stainless steel pipe

It has been a while since I worked with stainless steel. I have an application where it will be used for handrails and posts (bending stress), and welded to regular steel, an HSS section.

It is type SS304, and I have gone online and found some tables with geometric properties and allowable stress values. It was from Letco Industries, and I would like to cross check. Any links or standards you all can point me to online? Or feel free to email me PDFs of tables if you have them handy.

Can I use general steel theory or are there other things I need to know? What about welding? Ex for deflection checks?

TIA,

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Principal/Project Manager
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC