Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CALCULATOR[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CALCULATOR
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:50:46 +1100
I used several brands until about 1990, when I bought my first HP.
I do simple things on it (formulas), but 4 lines of numbers visible are very helpful.
Its power though is mainly in reverse notation.
You get the result with fewer clicks.
Once you start using it, you will never let go.
I would recommend top-of-the-line HP.
Sincerely, Gregory from OZ
- Prev by Subject: Re: CA Special Surveying Exam Suggested References
- Next by Subject: Calif. Seismic Retrofit Bill SB 1508
- Previous by thread: RE: Stainless Steel
- Next by thread: Current SEAOSC Newsletter - President's Editorial in current issue.