Current SEAOSC Newsletter - President's Editorial in current issue.

I am trying to locate a copy of the last or latest SEAOSC Newsletter in which Bill Warren, SE (Current President of SEAOSC) published an editorial regarding the release of information related to potential danger to life safety and the responsibility of the engineer to protect the client (owner) from potential bankruptcy.

I read a copy of the editorial recently, but as I am no longer a member, I am seeking a copy of the letter from the President to the members. If anyone has a copy of this, I would appreciate it if you would fax or e-mail me a PDF copy. I wish to respond to Bill Warren’s comments as a member of the profession but would like a copy to verify my facts.

Please contact me privately for my fax number so that I don’t have many copies sent when only one is needed. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me on obtaining a hard copy of these comments.

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE