Re: Hand-held Calculator Recommended

Have you ever tried to use a touchscreen calculator? I'd rather chew on sand.

Jordan

Christopher Banbury wrote:
I think this explains why the scientific calculator companies are
getting out of the business. Dedicated hardware calculators cannot
compete with software calculators on small handheld computers.
Especially when you can buy a small PDA or laptop for less than a
scientific calculator.

Christopher Banbury, PE
President