Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
3-hour roof-ceiling assembly[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 3-hour roof-ceiling assembly
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:40:42 -0700
Look at GA File No. FC 3140, or FC 3012. They are available at The Gypsum Association web site, www.gypsum.org These references are per the 2006 Manual.
Concrete fill on steel deck, steel joists and drywall ceiling. 3-hour protection.
IDS Group, Inc.
Bob Freeman, AIA EIT
- Prev by Subject: RE: 3-D modeling - ASCE 7-05 12.7.3 needs an exception for light-frame timber
- Next by Subject: 3x studs in (E) stud wall (Remodel)
- Previous by thread: Re: Tekla Structures Training Centre at William Hare, Chennai, In
- Next by thread: Seismic load on retaining wall