RE: Hand-held Calculator Recommended

Since we are on the subject of "hand held" calculators, I have been using an HP 97 for about 30 years and wouldn't part with it because of the large key board, (it is really a desk top calculator of about 9" wide x 8" deep with a print out and card reader that stopped working about 20 years ago). Did HP ever make another calculator with a larger keyboard than the tiny hand held type, and, if so, what is the model number?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer S.E.