Re: Hand-held Calculator Recommended

Amazing how many people are hanging on to old out-of-production calculators.

In anticipation of the death of my HP41, I found a keyboard macro thing (macro express)
and did some simple macros that operate on numbers in cells in excel and assigned them
to keys on my keyboard.  That way I can put the keys where I'm used to them, i.e.
operations on the left and numbers on the right, like on a HP41 (which HP has not made
in the past 20 years or so).  There is also an unlimited stack in excel, which you can see
and edit any step of.

MJ