[no subject]

West Coasters!

I have a client that is looking to open a San Diego office. He is looking for a Professional Engineer with a CA Reg. that is working on the Construction Management side of the business to head up the office. He has an established client base and work in CA to support such a move. The job offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary. If you know of anyone that would fit the bill, or anyone that might be interested, I would appreciate the network help!

Respectfully,

Douglas A. Boyd

Vice President

CAPOLOGO2

                 200 High Street

               Boston, MA 02110

              Tel: (617) 737-5115

            Direct:(617) 314-6229

              Fax: (508)385-6568

 Email: boyd(--nospam--at)capobiancoassoc.com