Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "Douglas Boyd" <boyd(--nospam--at)boydconsultinggroup.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:31:58 -0400
I have a client that is looking to open a San Diego office. He is looking for a Professional Engineer with a CA Reg. that is working on the Construction Management side of the business to head up the office. He has an established client base and work in CA to support such a move. The job offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary. If you know of anyone that would fit the bill, or anyone that might be interested, I would appreciate the network help!
Douglas A. Boyd
200 High Street
Boston, MA 02110
Tel: (617) 737-5115
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: "Structuring"
- Previous by thread: Re: Seismic on restrained retaining walls
- Next by thread: Wind Load Utility