Re: Tekla Structures Training Centre at William Hare, Chennai, In

> From: G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>

> I see no hope in the near future. It will take a few more years for a very
> serious shortage to be felt in the world of traditional engineering
> disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical and Civil engienering. The demand will
> be so huge that thier salaries will sky-rocket. That will get us new students
> eager to enroll in these traditional disciplines.

This is the best news that I have heard all day! There is also a limit to
the off-shore talent pool! It means that the steadily increasing rates that
I have been charging will probably continue for the rest of my working
career.

Regards
Paul
--