Wind Load Utility

Hi All,

One of the tools I've been using with the new IBC wind loads is a tool
to interpolate the table values for various roof pitches, and values
of Lambda.

I use a much cleaner version of this to generate our load tables on
paper, but I tossed the code into a web page today, thinking others
might find it useful.

Check it out here:

http://www.examplecalcs.com/wind

Let me know if you're using it and I'll try to improve the output and
interface a bit.  Suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks,

Chris