IBC Eq 21-3

Sometimes it is best to post a question and then the obvious answer jumps out at you.

Please disregard the question - it still is not defined in the current code, but the UBC world has it defined as the modular ratio, Es/Em which in the IBC world is just incorporated into the equations as Es/Em instead of "n".  Like I thought in the original question, I was just making things too complex.

Thanks,

Jared