From: Jared Keyser [mailto:jkeyser(--nospam--at)lcmf.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 2:10 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: IBC Eq 21-3

Sometimes it is best to post a question and then the obvious answer jumps
out at you.

Please disregard the question - it still is not defined in the current code,
but the UBC world has it defined as the modular ratio, Es/Em which in the
IBC world is just incorporated into the equations as Es/Em instead of "n".
Like I thought in the original question, I was just making things too
complex.

Thanks,

Jared