Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: approved epoxy anchor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: approved epoxy anchor
- From: "Marlou Rodriguez" <mbrodrig(--nospam--at)mbrodriguez.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:51:18 -0700
Correct the HY 150 is also approved for use with 2006 IBC, but it is limited to Masonry Units only. See ESR-1967
Marlou B. Rodriguez, S.E.
MBRodriguez Engineering, Inc.
2355 Oakland Road, Suite 14
San Jose, CA 95131
Tel: 408-432-4866 x200
I think that the Hilti 150 is also approved.
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Steve Gordin <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com> wrote:
It's called HIT RE500 SD
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: approved epoxy anchor
- Next by Subject: Archiving Trade Magazines
- Previous by thread: Re: approved epoxy anchor
- Next by thread: Place of Public Assembly