RE: Soil improvement methods

I would call or e-mail any of the Hayward-Baker offices.  They design and construct foundations.  They can steer you to the correct answer in a hurry.
http://www.haywardbaker.com/

They even have a link on their web site to discuss a project.  Go to their web site and on the right side of their web page you will see "Quick Links".  Then go down to "Discuss a Project".

They have made me look good on projects in the past.

Regards,
Harold Sprague