ASCE 7-05 wind program

Just FYI for you listers out west struggling with ASCE wind provisions, and people elsewhere, you may want to check out Digital Canal. I am not endorsing it, I have an older version that was very easy to use and understand, but hardly use it as most of the time we can use FBC Tables for simplified conditions...

Seems relatively inexpensive if it saves you a few hours, and it generates easy to read numbers to satisfy your calcs for the building dept if that is a requirement.

Good luck...

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Principal/Project Manager
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC