Re: ASCE 7-05 wind program

For what it's worth, I have a tool that I shared a few days ago that
generates the same output and is free...

http://examplecalcs.com/wind/

Output isn't as pretty, but could be if I hear that folks are using
it.  I'm open to suggestions.

Sorry to be redundant.  Just hate to have people spend money if they
don't have to.

Chris