Book/reference on tower foundations

I'm looking for a good source of practical information on tower foundations - principally drilled foundations to resist cantilevered base moments, but ideally comparing the different types and break points between shallow and deep foundation techniques. I don't have any particular project, but have had several inquiries lately on various types of towers - radio, windmill, powerline, etc. It's a place I'm looking to fill in a gap in my knowledge. Any suggestions?

--
Jordan