Archiving Trade Magazines

I am sure many of receive a few trade magazines.  some interesting one are:
Modern Steel Construction (http://www.modernsteel.com/);
Structural Engineer (http://www.gostructural.com/) and
Structure (http://www.structuremag.org/)

Do you save them or discard them after reading?
If you save them, how long do you keep them?
For a while i was tearing out interesting articles, but then i rely on the internet archives for the search and then i can find the nice printed version in my library.

These things are beginning to pile up and most of the articles are on the internet. I am now thinking, if it is worth to keep them or donate them to a local library (who would then toss them into the dumpster).

Interested to know how you deal with this issue.

Ashwin Ranga Swamy, P.E.
Los Angeles, California