Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Observation Contract Clause[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Structural Observation Contract Clause
- From: "Michel" <mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:42:45 -0700
I have so many problems getting others to understand this one so I am trying to clarify it a bit. How does this sound:
"Structural observations, as may or may not be required by the department of building and safety, will be provided only when requested by the client or representative thereof. Coordination and scheduling of structural observations is the responsibility of the client and/or client's representative."
My jobs are primarilly single-family residences.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Concrete subject to sub zero temp. conditions
- Next by Subject: RE: Structural Observation Contract Clause
- Previous by thread: Re: Archiving Trade Magazines
- Next by thread: RE: Structural Observation Contract Clause