Re: Archiving Trade Magazines

I was an inveterate collector.
After a cursory scan of the new issues, I would put them away.
They gathered dust, waiting to be read at leisure some day, a day that never came.
Then comes a day when shelves run out of space and the wife runs out of patience, and she simply junks the whole lot without so much as a "By your leave".
I put on an injured air.
It cuts no ice.
"When was the last time you needed any of the info in those publications and suffered on account of my having got rid of them ?" she asks.
I have no reply.
I quietly retreat and begin the next collection hoping this will have better luck.
This has been going on for 33 years.
Yes, believe it or not, marriages do last that long in India.

Regards
Vish