Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: What is 2t plastic hinge gusset plate design?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: What is 2t plastic hinge gusset plate design?
- From: G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 05:51:48 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all who responded to my query on 2t plastic hinge design.
I registered as member at SteelTips.com and tried to download the pdf file on this subject that would have contained full information. However, being located overseas I was unable to send the $25 that the web site demanded to permit the download. I normally avoid all financial transactions over the internet.
Any way my immediate interest is only what we as detailers should do in this case to adhere to the engineer's specification. I will simply keep about 2" extra space in the gusset for this. For good measure, I plan to send out a sketch indicating our proposal for advance approval before we go full steam on the innumerable connections that this structure calls for.
With warm regards
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
- Prev by Subject: What is 2t plastic hinge gusset plate design?
- Next by Subject: What's happening?
- Previous by thread: What is 2t plastic hinge gusset plate design?
- Next by thread: Book/reference on tower foundations