Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Programs for cast-in-place Anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Programs for cast-in-place Anchors
- From: "Will Haynes" <gtg740p(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:09:26 -0400
I use the Simpson program. It is much more intuitive to me and includes their wedge anchor, L-bolts, and heavy hex bolts with decent output calculations.
I found the hilti program not user friendly for doing a single epoxy hold-down... I gave up and hand calc'd it. Maybe for groups of anchors it's better...
How's the simpson one? Not that they have an epoxy I can use yet...
- Prev by Subject: Re: Programs for cast-in-place Anchors
- Next by Subject: QsubE
- Previous by thread: Re: Programs for cast-in-place Anchors
- Next by thread: venting a valley rafter?