What's happening?

How many of you received  a mail with subject line "Aisc requests your assistance"?
Is this a genuine mail?
Is steel being made to suffer and concrete being favored by provisions sought to be incorporated in the specifications for Green Buildings?

I am confused and unable to decide how to respond.
I can forward a copy of what I received to any one interested.
I don't want to post it here unless I know for sure that the mail is genuine.
Will some one from Aisc clarify and also post that mail here directly if it is genuine.
Regards
Vish