Re: Steel-Detail: What's happening?

Go to the AISC website www.aisc.org and then append /comments to read the four documents.

Ron
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 3:12 AM
Subject: Steel-Detail: What's happening?

How many of you received a mail with subject line "Aisc requests your assistance"?
Is this a genuine mail?
Is steel being made to suffer and concrete being favored by provisions sought to be incorporated in the specifications for Green Buildings?

I am confused and unable to decide how to respond.
I can forward a copy of what I received to any one interested.
I don't want to post it here unless I know for sure that the mail is genuine.
Will some one from Aisc clarify and also post that mail here directly if it is genuine.
Regards
Vish

Detailer * Project Manager * Checker * Estimator * General Manager
Looking For a New Job? View the latest job openings in the
fabricated steel industry on Steel-Link.com by going to:
http://www.steel-link.com/careers/jobs/

To reply to the entire list simply send your message to:
steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal