Re: House Leveling

Yes.  A lot a variables.  What sort of piers in what type of soil.  In stable circumstances it can be as simple as shims, but some types of houses need more "gentle" treatment.  One needs to know exacty *why* it's unlevel first.

>>> On 3/30/2008 at 9:34 AM, Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc> wrote:
Does anyone here have any experience with house leveling using "proper"
procedures? I've got some questions about how it should be done for a
"pier-and-beam" supported house.

Thanks.

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org