Re: condition assessment

I second Bill's comments, but I would also urge you to be careful, be VERY CAREFUL, especially of your legal obligations.  Also, how does one know that something has been "properly repaired," and is that definition agreed to by all?  I really don't understand why something that's been repaired would not have to be disclosed, so that the buyer and his/her experts can decide themselves if the repairs have been "proper."  I run scared in such situations.

Ralph