RE: Mechanical Engineer wants me to stamp his M sheets

Terry Weatherby said:

" Dang, Conrad.  You have a lot of time on your hands!  LOL."

Not really. I just spend most of my time dealing with problems due to people
avoiding design. So it doesn't overly concern me how much time I spend
philosophising about design, if it provides me with the framework to solve
the problems and understand how people get into the mess, they want help
with.

Also I often don't post my responses, because they get really long!

Regards
Conrad Harrison
B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust
Adelaide