Steel slides for quick reference

List,

From where can I order the circular steel dimensions and properties slide?

I have seen this used before.
It used to consist of two circular concentric disks one of them housed inside the other and which could be rotated with respect to each other. The inside disk had the values of the  properties of sections printed on the surface and outside disk had named slots/openings through which we could pick a particular section and read it's properties It was convenient and handy and one didn'thave to reach for the bulky manual for a quick lookup of the dimensions and properties of common steel sections.

 A steel slide like this is available in India for Indian sections but this is rectangular.
I wish to order a few of these slides for American sections.
My daughter who lives in USA is visitng India on vacation and I am asking her to bring a few feet and inch calculators for me. I thought of asking her to get these slides as well.
I know how to order to the calculators on line and have already requested my daughter to do so.
Can any one let me know the web site from where these slides can be ordered on  line?
How much do they cost apiece? What do you call them? Do they have a brand name?

Regards
Vish