Re: Steel slides for quick reference

Vish,

40 years ago, my boss handed me one when I joint my first engineering
firm.  My boss called it a wheel. I have not see one at all for the
last 25 years.  I through the reason is because we outsource most of
our design works out of our country.  We had to get it from maybe
India!

Of cause I am half joking.

Could you try to download the EXCEL shape data base from AISC?  It may
be easier to use.  They like to change the list and the dimensions
every so often.  Wheel just can't keep up with them.

HTH

Szuchuan