Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Steel slides for quick reference[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, steel steel <steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>, misc misc <misciron-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com>
- Subject: Re: Steel slides for quick reference
- From: G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:55:33 -0700 (PDT)
The proper name is "wheel chart".
The maker is Alcott , Florida.
The cost is $13.50 each.
Full particulars are avaialable at www.alcott.com
Some people wrote in telling me about Detail Cad Genie
I already use it.
Aisc too has a similar utility.
I wanted something for "off line" use, that is when I am not in front of the computer.
This wheel chart will suit me fine.
You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel slides for quick reference
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel slides for quick reference
- Previous by thread: Design Aids? ( RE: Steel slides for quick reference)
- Next by thread: RE: Steel slides for quick reference