The proper name is "wheel chart".
The maker is Alcott , Florida.
The cost is $13.50 each.
Full particulars are avaialable at www.alcott.com

I have already alerted my daughter and she has placed the order for a few of them.
Some people wrote in telling me about  Detail Cad Genie
I already use it.
Aisc too has a similar utility.
I wanted something for "off line" use, that is when I am not in front of the computer.
This wheel chart will suit me fine.
Regards
Vish