RE: Steel slides for quick reference

I have one of these detail wheels at home.  Unfortunately, it doesn't reflect the changes made a short while back to the k values of beams.  Has it been updated?

Bob Garner, S.E.

From: G Vishwanath [mailto:gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:56 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; steel steel; misc misc
Subject: Re: Steel slides for quick reference

Thanks to all who responded including those who wrote in privately.

I got the information I asked for.
The proper name is "wheel chart".
The maker is Alcott , Florida.
The cost is $13.50 each.
Full particulars are avaialable at www.alcott.com

I have already alerted my daughter and she has placed the order for a few of them.
Some people wrote in telling me about  Detail Cad Genie
I already use it.
Aisc too has a similar utility.
I wanted something for "off line" use, that is when I am not in front of the computer.
This wheel chart will suit me fine.

Regards
Vish