ASCE 7 errata

I think I know the answer, but I only want to go through the exercise once...

Errata page E-4 modifies ASCE 7-05 Table 12.2-1.

In the first one, it's for item B11 and reads "Ordinary steel and concrete eccentrically braced frames" and modifies the Omega from 2.0 to 2.5

In my ASCE, B11 is titled "Composite steel and concrete eccentrically braced frames"

So, while I think they are talking about the same structural system, the way it's worded in the Errata isn't as clear in my opinion.

Want to make sure I'm okay on redline-ing my ASCE 7

--
-gm