Aluminum and Stainless Steel Design guides

A few weeks ago, there was a thread, I believe on aluminum design.  I can only locate very old threads on the archives.  If anyone has the names of the aluminum design references that were mentioned can you send them to me.  Also, I am looking for design guides/references for stainless steel design, welding, etc.

Thanks for the help.

Joe Grill