RE: Aluminum and Stainless Steel Design guides

Conrad,

Thank you!

Joe Grill

From: Conrad Harrison [mailto:sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 5:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Aluminum and Stainless Steel Design guides

Stainless Steel

1) AS/NZS 4673:2001 : Cold-formed stainless steel structures

2) SEI/ASCE 8-02 - "Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Stainless Steel Structural Members"

Aluminium

1) AS/NZS 1664.1: Aluminium Structures Part 2: Limit State design

2) AS/NZS 1664.2: Aluminium Structures Part 2: Allowable stress design

IBC/2003 lists the aluminum code: I don’t have that with me to check.

Regards

Conrad Harrison

B.Tech (mfg & mech), MIIE, gradTIEAust

Adelaide