Residential Project in Toronto, Canada

Fellow engineers,

        I would like to contact a knowledgeable engineer in the Toronto area for a small residential project.  The project involves a 100 year old half duplex which seems to have a settlement problem which may be related to basement excavation in the other half duplex.The client/owner will be the daughter of an architect client/friend of mine (for more than 20 years).  My friend is visiting in Toronto for the next 3 or 4 days.

        Please reply personally so as to not bother others on SEAINT list.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson