Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Residential Project in Toronto, Canada[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Residential Project in Toronto, Canada
- From: Daryl Richardson <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:10:46 -0600
I would like to contact a knowledgeable engineer in the Toronto area for a small residential project. The project involves a 100 year old half duplex which seems to have a settlement problem which may be related to basement excavation in the other half duplex.The client/owner will be the daughter of an architect client/friend of mine (for more than 20 years). My friend is visiting in Toronto for the next 3 or 4 days.
Please reply personally so as to not bother others on SEAINT list.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: RE: Residential Foundation Tipping
- Next by Subject: Retaining Wall Poured Flush with Soldier Piles
- Previous by thread: Re: Take a look at jaxtr!
- Next by thread: AASHTO Bridge L > 240'