ASCE7-05 240 ft ordinary braced frames in seismic design category D?

It used to be in ASCE7-02 that ordinary braced frames were limited to 35 feet
with an exception that they could be as high as 240 feet as long as any
braced frame grid did not carry more than 60% of the seismic forces in that
direction and that not more the 20% of the force in a braced frame was from
torsion.

ASCE7-05 section 12.2.5.4's wording seems to muddy the waters for me.  It
says height limits in Table 12.2-1 are permitted to be increased from 160
feet to 240 ft in seismic design category D?

Does this mean I can can have an ordinary braced frame in seismic design
category D with a 35 ft height limitation increased to between 160 feet and
240 feet per ASCE 7-05?

Special braced frames and eccentrically braced frames have a height limit of
160 feet in seismic design category D.  It seems like the intent of ASCE 7-05
is only to allow special braced frames and eccentrically braced frames to use
the height limit exception because of the wording "increased from 160 feet to
240 feet."

Thanks.
Scott