Re: ASCE7-05 240 ft ordinary braced frames in seismic design category D?

I also think the intent is that the braced frames which are indicated
in the table as limited to 160 ft are allowed to be increased to 240
ft, not the ones that are listed in the table as 35 ft (the ordinary
frames).

Will

--
Will H.