The Boltable Embed Plate

   Recently used on a local project the new Bullalo, New York Zoo their South Amarican Rainforest exibit being constructed now.

   The structural engineer A. J. Petrilli P.E. says he will continue to use them where required in his future projects. ajpetrilli(--nospam--at)jansenkiener.com

   The Boltable Embed Plates save erection time by elimenating field welding to blind embed plates.

   They are available from Community Steel Corp. Att: Joe Vona  at  jvona(--nospam--at)communitysteel.com

   If your interested let me know and I can send you via E-Mail a complete set of PDF drawings with the values both shear and tension.

   Thank you
   Russell L. VeRost