Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Two-Way Slab Supported by Steel Columns[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Two-Way Slab Supported by Steel Columns
- From: <atc769(--nospam--at)gawab.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:12:15 -0700
Any thoughts on supporting a structural concrete two way slab with steel columns? My concern is the varying stiffness of material and support.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Truck Impact Load on the Wall
- Next by Subject: UBC 1958
- Previous by thread: Re: Seismic Equation Misprint?
- Next by thread: Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim