Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:58:12 -0700
I will take the tutorial, though, I don't know the way...
Will begin the Revit learning process this week. Welcome all sage advice, links to helpful websites, what works, what doesn't, etc... private or public responses are fine.
Any recommendations on training/seminars? Are they worth it? From what I've been told, the tutorials that come with it will get you 1/3rd of the way there, the remaining 2/3rds comes from experience...
- Prev by Subject: Re: A little help, please!
- Next by Subject: RE: Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim
- Previous by thread: Two-Way Slab Supported by Steel Columns
- Next by thread: RE: Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim