From: Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com>
To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:12:19 PM
Subject: AISC minimum number of bolts

I have a steel framed project with HSS wind girts.  I calced and drew
the girt to column connection with one bolt.  The steel detailer
mentioned that there is an AISC requirement for 2 bolts?  Does anyone
know if this exists and where it is located?  TIA

*  Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*  This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*  Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*  subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*  Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*  send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*  without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*  site at: http://www.seaint.org