Re: Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim

We have two licenses, one workstation is set up as group user thing...but I think it's going to replace autocad all together in a few years for mid size to big buildings. One architect I'm working with is using it for a fairly simple 2 story wood building.

Almost every architect we deal with uses it now for major projects. One hassle is that they want exact beam, column and brace sizes in Schematic and DD phases so they can dump it into Revit and see how it looks...

Other engineers have had some problems interfacing it with Etabs as well. Apparently the fluidness of moving information back and forth isn't quite as simple or worthwhile as advertised by both Autodesk and CSi...

-gm