RE: Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim

I intend to buy Revit Structure pretty soon. I currently do simple 2D drafting for residential and light commercial jobs with 2002 and 2006.  I want to start getting aquainted with the inevitable. I have been off line for a while. I read a while back that Bill Allen was starting Revit? Bill, anything you can add?

Jeff

From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:58 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim

I will take the tutorial, though, I don't know the way...

Will begin the Revit learning process this week. Welcome all sage advice, links to helpful websites, what works, what doesn't, etc... private or public responses are fine.

Any recommendations on training/seminars? Are they worth it? From what I've been told, the tutorials that come with it will get you 1/3rd of the way there, the remaining 2/3rds comes from experience...

TIA

--
-gm