From: Jeff Smith [mailto:jeffsmith7(--nospam--at)comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 6:07 PM
To:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim

I intend to buy Revit Structure pretty soon. I currently do simple 2D drafting for residential and light commercial jobs with 2002 and 2006.  I want to start getting aquainted with the inevitable. I have been off line for a while. I read a while back that Bill Allen was starting Revit? Bill, anything you can add?

Jeff