Re: Lord of the Revits: Fellowship of the Bim

Thank you both so much!

>>> On 4/15/2008 at 3:58 PM, "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
I will take the tutorial, though, I don't know the way...

Will begin the Revit learning process this week. Welcome all sage advice, links to helpful websites, what works, what doesn't, etc... private or public responses are fine.

Any recommendations on training/seminars? Are they worth it? From what I've been told, the tutorials that come with it will get you 1/3rd of the way there, the remaining 2/3rds comes from experience...

TIA

--
-gm