Re: DSTV-what do the letters signify?

Just to be pedantic, it should be typed DStV. It means "Deutsche
Stahlbau-Verband", "German Steel Construction Association" in English.

See Google, for example:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=uk&client=opera&rls=en&hs=BIo&q=format+dstv+deutsche+stahlbau-verband&btnG=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%88%D1%83%D0%BA&lr=

--
Alexander Bausk